Center for Global Change and Earth Observations | Department of Geography
In collaboration with others, Dr. Jiquan Chen has authored and edited many books spanning over topics including ecology, climate change, and landscape change.
Ordered by most recent
- Chen, J. 2020. Biophysical Models and Applications in Ecosystem Analysis. HEP and MSU press. (in production).
- Li, L., J. Chen, X. Han, W. Zhang, and C. Shao (eds). 2020. Grassland Ecosystems of China. Springer (in production)
- Gutman, G., J. Chen, G. M. Henebry, and M. Kappas (eds). 2020. In Landscape Dynamics of Drylands across Greater Central Asia: People, Societies and Ecosystems. Springer, Cham. 225pp.
- Bhardwaj, A. K., T. Zenone, and J. Chen (eds.) 2015. Sustainable Biofuels: An Ecological Assessment of Future Energy. DeGruyter, 346pp. ISBN: 978-3-11-027589-6
- Chen, J., and S. Yang (eds). 2014. Methods for Terrestrial Ecosystem Studies (陆地生态研究方法). The Higher Education Press, 367 pp.
- Chen., J., S. Wan, G. Henebry, J. Qi, G. Gutman, G. Sun, and M. Kappas (eds). 2013. Dryland East Asia (DEA): Land Dynamics Amid Social And Climate Change. HEP and De Gruyter, 467pp.
- Li, C. Lafortezza, and J. Chen (eds). 2011. Landscape Ecology in Forest Management and Conservation. Higher Education Press (HEP) and Springer, 424pp.
- Henderson, R. 2008. Partitioning soil carbon dioxide efflux through vertical profiles — a study of harvested forests in Missouri. VMD Verlag, Germany. 34pp.
- Lafortezza, R. J. Chen, G. Sanesi, and T. R. Crow (eds). 2008. Patterns and Processes in Forest Landscapes: Multiple Use and Sustainable Management. Springer-Verlag, 425pp.
- Gu, B., J. Wu., Y., Wu, Q. Dong, and J. Chen (eds). 2008. Green Careers. Higher Education Press, 171pp.
- Chen, J., S. Liu, R. Lucas, P. Sun, R. Lafortezza, and L. Delp (eds). 2008. Landscape ecology and forest management: challenges and solutions. The Proceedings of the International Conference of IUFRO8.01.02. Chengdu, China. 192pp.
- Chen, J. S.C. Saunders, K.D. Brosofske, and T.R. Crow (eds). 2006. Ecology of Hierarchical Landscapes: From Theory to Application. Nova Science Publishers, 311pp.
- Chen, J., B. Li, Z. Ma, and B. Zhao (eds.), 2005. Challenges Facing Ecologists: Questions and Approaches, Higher Education Press, Beijing, China. 244pp.
- Dong, Q. and J. Chen. 2002. Nature's Giving. Fujiang Education Press, Fuzhou, China. 192pp.
- Chen, J., C. Hubner, S.C. Saunders, and B. Song. 2002 Plant. Distribution and diversity across an Ozark landscape. USDA GTR. In S.R. Shifley and J.M. Kabrick (eds.). Proceedings of the Second Missouri Ozark Forest Ecosystem Symposium: Post treatment results of the landscape experiment. General Technical Report NC, USDA Forest Service, North Central Research Station, St. Paul, MN, Pages 45-65.